- ⏰TIPS: All goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers, please identify our products!!!
- 😊If you are not satisfied with the goods you received, please contact us within 15 days after receiving, we will give you the best help!
- 🚢 Shipping>>Worldwide express shipping available.
- 🔥98.9% of customers buy 2 or more
Our Non Electric Light Steel Joist Cutter is the perfect tool for all your joist cutting needs. With three options available, you can enjoy faster cutting, smoother cuts, and a safer cutting experience. This cutting tool is designed with a lever-type labor-saving safety structure that prevents accidents and injuries. The knife groove has undergone heat treatment, so you don't have to worry about extrusion deformation caused by long-term uncleaning of joist waste. Additionally, the cutter holder is detachable, making it easy to clean up joist waste. Get your Non Electric Light Steel Joist Cutter today and enjoy the perfect cutting experience.
Three Options Available - Main joist cutter suitable for cutting mian joists below 1.2mm; Partition wall joist cutter is suitable for cutting 74-75 partition wall joist with thicknesses below 0.6 and 0.8mm; The auxiliary joist cutter is suitable for cutting 48-50 auxiliary joist with a thickness of less than 0.9mm.
Faster cutting, smoother cuts, and safer (Auxiliary joist cutter) - Safer than traditional cutting machines, neater cuts than snips, and faster cuts with just a fix.
Lever-type Labor-saving Safety Structure - Cutter holder integrated forming without splicing, Optimized and fixed welding double cutter holder, consistent tightness, no deformation, and long-term use without jamming the cutter head.
Reinforced Knife Groove Heat Treatment - The knife groove has undergone heat treatment, making it flexible, durable, and not easily deformed. On the basis of the 2nd generation, the knife groove has been reinforced, without fear of extrusion deformation caused by long-term uncleaning of joist waste.
Detachable Cutter Holder - With this design, joist waste can be easily cleaned, cutter holder screws can be disassembled as well, so severe blockages can be easily cleaned, making it more durable.
How to Install:
1. After receiving the product, first lay the main body of the joist cutter flat, and then remove the two screws that connect the blade to the handle.
2. After aligning the handle hole with the hole at the blade connection, tighten the screw and use it.
3. After the installation of the main body of the joist cutter is completed, it is recommended to fix the joist cutter on the wooden board and place four threaded screws on the base of the joist cutter on the fixed wooden board in sequence. After installation, it can be put into use, which is more labor-saving to use.
Material: stainless steel
Type: Auxiliary joist cutter (Suitable for cutting with 48-50/Thickness below 0.9mm), Main joist cutter (Suitable for cutting with Thickness below 1.2mm), Partition wall joist cutter (Suitable for cutting with 74-75mm/Thickness below 0.6mm, 0.8mm)
1. Correct and standard method: Stand in balance with the joist cutter, place your hand on the handle of the joist cutter and press it down sharply without interrupting the brake. Simply cut the keel with one knife.
2. The joist cutter can use the principle of pressure lever to cut the joist, so the blade can be used without the need for a cutting edge.
Here are what our customers say.