- ⏰TIPS: All goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers, please identify our products!!!
- 😊If you are not satisfied with the goods you received, please contact us within 15 days after receiving, we will give you the best help!
- 🚢 Shipping>>Worldwide express shipping available.
- 🔥98.9% of customers buy 2 or more
Are you troubled by these problems?
× Aging of waterproof layer
× The roof is cracked and leaking
× Waterproof process is time-consuming and laborious
Now, our waterproof sealant can solve various waterproof problems.
PROBLEMS WE CAN SOLVE
√ Reinforcing joints and seams
√ Reduces blisters and peeling
√ Fill voids, cracks, and joints
√ Anti-leakage, moisture-proof
WHY CHOOSE US
√ High elasticity and flexibility
√ Good ductility and durability
√ No cracking, no peeling
√ Long-lasting Protection
√ Does not melt in a high-temperature environment and does not crack in a low-temperature environment.
Suitable for various surfaces
There is over 900% elongation in the sealing material, which prevents adhesion failure that causes cracks and tearing. It is effective for various surfaces like Exterior foundations, Interior basements, Shower liners, Planter boxes, etc.
Easy to apply
No mixing is required! Apply by brush, roller, or high-quality piston paint sprayer. The container can be closed and the leftover material used later.
It is water-based, containing no solvents or harmful odors. Safe for humans and pets alike, it can be used indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus.
Main ingredients: polymer emulsion, additives, etc.
Color: black, blue, red, transparent
Warranty period: two years
How to use: brush
Product features: strong ductility, not easy to break
Scope of application: roof, color steel tiles, exterior walls, windows, etc.
Function: anti-leakage, moisture-proof
1* Liquid Sealant for Concrete Foundation and Basement
1. Apply to a clean, dry surface that is free of silicone, loose paint, rust, oil, grease, coal tar, or anything else that would hinder adhesion.
2. Apply each coat in an alternate direction from the last coat to ensure even coverage.
3. Apply when the temperature is above 10 °C/50 °F (including overnight temperatures).
Here are what our customers say.